Video Surveillance Security Solutions
People do more good than bad when they know they are being watched
Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. Digital CCTV security system technology and CCTV equipment can be used in both internal and external environments to watch over and protect people, property, vehicles, and other valuables. The systems create permanent digital records that you can access at any time. Whether it’s to report an incident or check a specific span of time, digital CCTV technology makes it easy for you to search your records without replaying hours of tape. Each video is time and date stamped to help you find a specific time quickly and easily.
Featured Solution: Total Connect
Home control wherever you go
Total Connect actually simplifies and streamlines the way you interact with your home and your business on a daily basis.
Do any of the technical terms used in relation to CCTV confuse you? Guardian System has a handy online glossary of terms that should arm you with the information you need.
See Anywhere – Be Anywhere
You can work a lifetime building your business.
Shouldn’t you be sure that it’s running smoothly, even when you’re not there? A Guardian video surveillance system can supply a significant return on investment as well as provide a powerful level of organizational awareness that was previously unimaginable.
You can now duplicate yourself, in a sense, with views of every part of your business no matter where you may need to be. You will be able to see and hear everything that is going on. And quite simply, employees do more good and less bad when they know they are being watched. Every time an employee looks up at a camera and thinks you may be watching – you win.
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Reduce labor costs
Ensure that your business is run your way, all the time
How are your customers treated when you are not present? How is your product handled and delivered? Are some of your employees performing at a higher capacity than others? You can now measure your expectations even when you are not there. This can also become an amazing employee recognition and training tool!
- Improve customer service
- Reduce product loss
- Employee recognition
- Training tool
Free your mind from worry
No matter the type of business, a video surveillance system can help you reduce your liabilities and help prove that your business has taken every precaution to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Reduce employee theft, workplace violence and overall loss
- Increase employee adherence to safety rules and procedures
People do more good than bad
When they know they are being watched
We know your office needs the best in video surveillance innovations, and we install only the best — That’s why we install the MaxPro Video Management System from Honeywell. With the MaxPro VMS, you can control multiple video subsystems in your facility to collect, manage, and present video surveillance in a clear and concise manner. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got any existing analogue or IP-networked systems present in your facility — The MaxPro VMS is able to intelligently differentiate between analogue and digital video signals, and present those to you through a unified configuration and viewer, to better maximize your business’ initial investments.
Leverage the full power of your systems with integration
- Easily integrated with access control and additional security solutions
- Remote viewing capabilities – view your business anytime from anywhere with an internet connection (your cell phone, home or office computer, iPad or laptop)
- Networked digital video storage easy access
Video Surveillance Solutions
Options abound with video surveillance
- Security Cameras – We carry a variety of cameras and lenses (size and type) for your different surveillance needs. We also carry specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light and night vision cameras.
- Digital Recorders – Let us customize your solution to fit your needs, from a single, one-channel, man-portable unit, to a facility-wide distributed commercial system.
- Monitors – You can choose from a variety of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats to include LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
- Remote Viewing – Select from a number of methods for remote viewing, from IP-based cameras to web-based browser software.
- Networked Video Solutions – Use your IT infrastructure to carry live and archived video to authorized users across your company.
Never miss a minute with Total Connect integration
Whether you’re in the office or on the road, Total Connect lets you take advantage of all the amazing benefits next-generation digital technology can provide. You can now use the Internet, PDAs, cell phones and other web enabled devices to control your security system, receive information remotely, and much more. And the Video Services option allows you to keep an eye on your business, assets and employees from any remote locationwith Internet access!
Total Connect actually simplifies and streamlines the way you interact with your business on a daily basis – helping you operate a safer and more productive enterprise by intelligently utilizing everything today’s technology has to offer.
- Monitor traffic remotely and ensure your clients are handled with the best care
- Keep an eye on sensitive or restricted areas
- Be assured that your employees are working when they’re supposed to be, and where they are supposed to be
- Make sure your employees and assets are safe
- View your business in real-time or program specific event triggers
- Monitor critical readouts and other devices remotely
- Watch the premises for suspicious behavior/activities and gather evidence against employee theft and administrative error
- Receive e mail and text alerts